The applicant must have a personal deposit account of at least €5m (or equal to) which must be held for three years in an International Bank in Cyprus.
The applicant must hold a permanently privately-owned residence in Cyprus, the market value of which must be at least €500,000 plus VAT (applicable rate of VAT is 5%)
- The main applicant must be 30 years old or over.
- The applicant's spouse applies simultaneously with the applicant for citizenship
- The dependants may apply upon approval of the parent(s) application.
The definition of dependant is as follows:
- Children up to the age of 18, AND
- Children from the age of 18 - 28 only if:
- They are students attending an institute of higher education aiming to obtain a diploma or an undergraduate degree or masters (excludes professional bodies and or second degree)
- The applicants child is sever with physical or mental disability.
Documents Required to make Application
- Passport copies
- Birth certificates
- Clean criminal records
- Marriage certificate
- 2 passport photos
- Curriculum vitae
- Sales contract for property in Cyprus
- Verification from bank for 3 year deposit of €5m
All the above documents should be translated into English and duly certified They should bear the stamp "Apostile", if they come from countries that have signed the Hague Convention of bear the stamp of the Ministry of foreign affairs of the issuing country and the diplomatic mission of the Republic of Cyprus in the issuing country.
STEP 1 (week 1) - APPOINTMENT OF SERVICES• Applicant signs an engagement letter with G&P Citizenship Limited.
STEP 2 (week 2) - PRE-APPLICATION• Applicant purchases a property in Cyprus
• Applicant pledges €5m (or equivalent) in an International bank in Cyprus
STEP 3 (week 3) - APPLICATION• Application submitted for main applicant and wife by G&P.
STEP 4 (month 4)- APPROVAL• Upon citizenship approval for the applicant and his wife, then the independents may apply for the same.